Risk Control and Workers’ Compensation – D&D’s specialized services reduce employer exposure and lower insurance costs.
Are you doing everything possible to reduce Workers’ Compensation claims?
Ask yourself the following about your business:
- Have we reduced workplace hazards?
- Do we have an Injury & Illness Prevention Program?
- How’s our history of losses? Potential for losses?
- Do we have active training and certification programs for management and employees?
- When was the last time our insurance costs went down?
The Loss Control Department at D&D will partner with you to develop effective workplace safety strategies that minimize losses and prevent injuries. D&D believes that our safety and risk management services help reduce client exposure and ultimately lower insurance costs.
Contact us at D&D and we’ll do a complete assessment and review of your exposure and Workers’ Compensation program. We’ll provide you with a report that shows where you might be vulnerable as well as options offered by D&D to protect you and your company.
Services offered to Workers’ Compensation policyholders:
- Claims management solutions
- Training for employers on claims Issues
- Return to work programs
- Development of medical provider panels
- First aid training
- Claims reviews
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.